December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas + Solutions

I hope you'll enjoy your Rubik's holidays!! :D

We'll meet again in 5/2 weeks. Meanwhile, don't let yourselves be hunted by badgers XD


Christmas Homework - Day 1 Solutions
I'm sorry for this delay. The  incident wasn't due to myself forgetting about uploading the solutions, but to
a very important fact: I'm in Ponferrada and it was absolutely impossible to get an internet connection until today ;P

If you want to check your day 1 exercises, click here.


Christmas Homework - Day 2 Solutions
We've reached Christmas' equator!! Day 2 solutions are followed by a classic anthem from my high school times XD
If you want to check your day 2 exercises, click here.


 Ecuador by Sash!!


Christmas Homework - Day 3 Solutions
Time is running out guys!!
If you want to check your day 3 exercises, click here.




PS: if your own solutions don't match with that ones in the pdf, and you're completely sure you've done the exercises in their right way, post a comment to this entry ;) Also if you have any doubt, you should share it with us :D

Be seeing you!!!!

18 comments:

  1. JAJAjajajaa the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mery Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jajajjaja

    Merry Christmas for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jejejejeeje XD
    Thank you for the solutions :)
    Enjoy your holydays !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys!! A tiny flaw has been detected in the solutions I uploaded... The solution I'd written down to Exercise 1.a wasn't correct.

    If you download the file again, you'll get the right one ;)

    Hope your enjoying your holidays!! Have you received nice presents from your Olentzero?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH. I have most of the exerciseeees welll
    mariooo, I cant solve the stupid Rubik's dadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    MERRYYYYYYY CHRISTMAAAAAS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm convinced that you will solve it if you try harder ;P It's not such a big deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have received a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But 97846519875197464651 times it is enauf no???
    I am not joking MARIOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tu k kasi me saleee ehh me keda pocooooooooo ya me puede salir k me costo 15 euros el cubo ehheheeh

    ReplyDelete
  10. when are you going tu upload the solutions of the day 3?

    ReplyDelete
  11. El 7 de Eneroo me sale el cubo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tristan, stop complaining about the money you invested on your rubik's cube 'cause you've received loads of money last week :P

    Anyway, I don't know why but everything is more expensive in Navarra... Here, in Galicia, you can get your own original rubik's cube for 11.95 €...

    Allo, day 3 solutions will be uploaded this friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mario!!!I have bought my Rubik´s cube in Cadiz!!!There, things are more cheap!!!!!My record is 3 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Triiistan 3 minutes, today no...
    Tomooorroooooooow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Next monday we'll find out! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah!!BAby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://biology3e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can anybody of 3ºA take a photo of the Phyisics' sheet and send me it to santiarana.b@gmail.com??

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete