September 27, 2012

Let's get started with this new school year!!

Welcome back guys!

The first challenge it is quite simple: Try to explain the following situations:

- What values of $a$ would make the expression $\sqrt{a} < a$ be true?
- What values of $a$ would make the expression $\sqrt{a} > a$ be true?

You must follow the usual instructions: once you know the solution, post a comment and send the answer to my gmail account which you should remember...

And do not worry about the Radicals! In October an old friend of yours will be baaaack!! :D


Exercises 75, 76 and 77: PDF VERSION

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion, this problem is associated with the fractions and the radicals.
    The solution is in my e-mail for you, Mario.
    I think the numbers 0 and 1 are the keys in the solution.
    Is this true?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true!! ;) I'm about to publish Unit 2's exam results! :D

      Delete
  2. Mario, could you remember me your gmail account, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario, I've already sent you the answer to your gmail account

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also sent you the answer...

    ReplyDelete